Friday, May 7, 2010

Only 6 Months To Go....YEAH















Well I have been a huge slacker lately! Sorry Sorry Sorry! Here are some photos that Chase has sent the past couple months. My Mom has some others that I will get this weekend and get them posted next week.





























Well for a little update on our man. Chase is doing very well. He has been in Pleasanton, CA for quite a while now and loves it very much. He loves the area and the people there. At the beginning of March he got a new missionary to train. His name is Elder Reay and is from Murry, Ut. They have a great time together and are working really hard.
About 3 weeks ago Chase was put in as District Leader. We were are very excited for him and extremely proud of him!


















This is a section out of one is e-mails home on 3/15/10 -
" it was pretty cool our mission for a goal was trying to contact 20,000 people.... like first contacts.... which requires each companionship in our mission to contact like 34 or more people each day.... like street contacting and tracting..... and me and elder reay got our goal each day of this past week..... it was tuff but it was fun and made us break out of our shell and talk to everyone..... haha it was funny.... elder reay is doing really good and is progressing great as a new missionary....."




























About a month ago my Mom received a phone call from a lady from Pleasanton. She was thanking her for raising such a wonderful kid. She was telling her stories of Chase and how great he has been with this new missionary in the field. We thought that was pretty nice of her to call and to hear all the great things he is doing for the people in that area.









































Well this weekend will be great! We will get to talk to Chase Sunday night! I can't wait! Plus he is getting to be quite the short timer!! Yeah....less than 6 months to go!! We are all so excited for him to be home and he will he will finally be able to meet Reese and be able to see how much all the Boys have grown! Can't wait for the first of November!!




























































































Love the pictures Chase finds to take!








































Not quite sure why I am posting this disgusting picture it totally gives me the creeps! But I figured he would like me to post it! I think I would have a heart attach if saw this spider on my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment