Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chase working on 91 year old ladies yard. "Their project"

Chase had been working on this 91 Year Old Lady yard in Santa Clara, CA. Come to find out this ladies (Sharon Jensen) daughter (Marsha) works that the Zions Bank in Blackfoot and she knows my Mom (That is where she banks). Sharon has been keeping Marsha posted on all the things Chase has been helping with and the all the time he has spent there playing cards. Then Marsha will give my mom an update on what he is up to.















This is the email and photo that Sharon sent to Marsha and then sent to my mom.

Hi, Marsha.Here is a picture of the guys working in your mom's backyard. I thought you might make a copy to show Chase's mom. Chase is the guy in the middle.
Sharon

Here you go, Nancee. This is fun being able to help you keep track ofwhat Chase is doing. He sure has helped my Mom out a lot. Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment