Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 13th 2009




















Here is part of the e-mail I got from Chase yesterday. I also just posted some more photos that he had sent home.

What is up!? How is everything going for yall there? I sure hope all is well and everything is going awesome!!!! So..... it sounds like yall have been having fun and tearing it up on the wakeboard!!!!! Thats awesome! I'm happy to hear it.... and i can't wait to get back out there!!!! So.... thanks for taking my friends out and trying to help them out.... Thats awesome! So.... ya the senior comp stuff is crazy and the training stuff is crazy too huh!!!! Its been kinda of crazy and tough but overall awesome! Its been good so far and me and Elder Creps are getting use to each other and were getting out there and doing work! I love it! So........ I'm super sorry but i don't have a whole ton of time today..... I'm sorry.... but i thank you so much for the emails! Thats sweet!!!! But ya the work is going good as ever and I love it tons and tons! But I will talk to yall soon! Thank you for everything!!! I love you tons and tons! Hope you have a great week! Love you tons! Peace out!!!














The Oakland Temple



























I have never seen Chase's hair this short. I told him that is was way to short and he agreed. He said it will grow back soon and he doesn't think he will do it again. I hope not!! I like it with a little length!



























Chase and Elder Gilbert













Fishing on P-day!













Chase and Elder Gilbert met this man that had this Mustang. It is all original so Chase had to get some photos and send home to my Dad.














No comments:

Post a Comment